As of July 1st, 2018, these were my favorite reads from the first half of the year.
I’ve ordered them, but really it’s all so close, and if you ask me tomorrow, this order might be different.
1. A Constellation of Vital Phenomena by Anthony Marra 5/5
2. Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier 5/5
3. The Home-Maker by Dorothy Canfield Fisher 5/5
4. Circe by Madeline Miller 4.5/5
5. The Emperor of All Maladies by Siddhartha Mukherjee 4.5/5
6. The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey 4.25/5
7. Signs for Lost Children by Sarah Moss 4.25/5
8. Bodies of Light by Sarah Moss 4/5
9. The Fool’s Errand by Robin Hobb 4/5
10. Elmet by Fiona Mozley 4/5
11. Honor Girl by Maggie Thrash 4/5
Each of these are the ones I’d highly recommend and you will be able to find in-depth reviews on this website or on my instagram channel. So if any particular title catches your eye, be sure to look it up.